Skip to main content

Logical Aesthetics Chapter 53

Chapter 53

<<"Does this person think that as long as he doesn’t wipe his tears, he doesn’t cry? QAQ">>




    Saying that he and Zhang Xingzhi had this habit developed when he was a child. When he was eight years old, he came to China for the first time and went to Yunxian for the first time. He didn't even speak a few words in Chinese.

    Ji Haochuan was confused: "Are you a foreigner ????"

    He thought that Leo was born with a darker complexion, so did he really have foreign ancestry?

    "No ... I'm Chinese! You listen to me!" Leo raised his hand and poured a full glass of beer into his mouth. He was very dissatisfied. "I just stayed abroad when I was a child. My parents are Chinese. , My dad is half Tibetan, so I ’m a little bit dark ... "

    "Oh, but your name is also weird. How can Chinese people have such a name?"

    "The name is because, oh, yes, my parents were also extreme photographers, and then my name is like that because when my mother was pregnant with me, they went hiking without knowing she was pregnant. Later, a foreigner in the same industry saw that my mother was pregnant, and he stopped her before and he saved me, otherwise the conditions on the snowy mountain would have been bad, and the pregnant woman would definitely had an accident ... "

    Ji Haochuan almost guessed what he said, and he said that this was a TV drama plot: "Then the foreigner was called Leo, so your parents named you " Leo "?"

    "Well." Speaking of this, Leo realized that the original topic had been sidetracked for a long time, and he finished his breath with another glass of wine. The tone was high. "Can you not interrupt! I will, I want to talk about my brother! "

    Ji Haochuan gritted his teeth and smiled: "Well, you said, I won't interfere."

    Leo Qi drank several glasses of beer again and then remembered where he had stopped previously.

    He went to Yunxian because his parents died in an accident while filming. He was adopted by Zhang Xingzhi's parents as agreed by his parents in advance.

    "Aw, his parents and your parents are very close friends ..." Ji Haochuan said halfway and was stared back by Leo. He quickly stretched out the zipper on his mouth to signal him that he would shut up.

    Leo continued: "I used to live with my parents abroad."

    I only spoke English, so after arriving in Yunxian, I was basically unable to communicate with people. The only person who could speak a few words was his brother Zhang Xingzhi.

    "My brother was sixteen at the time and was still in high school. His grades were good." Leo smirked twice while holding his chin. "After uncle and aunt brought me to my brother, he only said one thing to let him take good care of me. After they left, my brother really remembered it. He also spoke a lot of English at that time, which was very general, but in order to talk to me, he would secretly memorize the words by himself every night, and would try to teach me to speak a lot of words and wanted me to keep up with the teaching progress in school. "

    Ji Haochuan found that every time Leo talked about his brother, there would always be a look of admiration and longing on his face.

    "At that time, my uncle and aunt also filmed all year round. There was only me, my brother, and grandma at home."

    It was Zhang Xingzhi's grandmother.

    The education resources in Yunxian County were poor. The English teachers there had a very strong accent. The children didn’t even know how pure Leo's English pronunciation was. They all thought that he was an alien soil bun. There were a lot of things, because he had a darker skin color and said he was black, saying that he does not have the surname "Zhang" at all, and he had no parents. It made everyone think that he also had a surname stolen from Chinese talents.

    In addition, Leo was small at that time, and over time, he became the target of public criticism.

    Although he was young, he knew that his parents had died. He was entrusted to other people's homes and could not cause them any trouble. So initially when he was bullied, Leo could bear it. Every time he would be careful to protect those places that were easy to see and not easy to hide, so he was afraid of being seen by his brother.

    Later, his brother did not know, anyways, he called himself to his room one day before going to bed, and asked him if he was often excluded in school.

    "At that time, I was actually able to speak level two Chinese. My brother did not let me speak English every day in order to practice my Chinese. It didn't matter if I spoke slowly."

    So what could have been concealed in a few simple words. It took a long time before Leo was able to say a few words. In addition, his brother was smart, and he asked the trick to complete his words and he spilled.

    Leo now remembered his brother squatting in front of him and talking, his eyes were clear and sincere, and the whole person was glowing.

    He said you have parents, and they all love him.

    It was normal to say that you are old, sick, or dead. Whenever you meet, you leave. It’s just that some people are early and some are late. His parents wanted him to be independent sooner, and when he had passed the first grade, he could talk to his classmates. Speaking Chinese well, he secretly showed him the letter left by his parents.

    "He also said that if someone asked me later, I had to say that his last name was my last name. Now his parents are also my parents, as well as grandma, and grandma was also named Zhang."

    Hearing that, Ji Haochuan has uncomfortably poured a large beer, and he did not expect Leo's mouthful of Chinese and its origin: "Your parents left a letter for you?"

    "Well." Leo kept pouring beer for himself, said, "It was a professional relationship. Every time they go out, they would leave a message to important people. My brother wrote it, and I also wrote as well."

    Ji Haochuan's nose was sore. What a simple message, this was a suicide note ...

    "I didn't know until later, my brother asked me to leave school the next day after he talked to me, in order to come to my school and tell my teacher that I ... Hey! Wait! I haven't been crying, why are you crying? QAQ! "

    Leo was talking and looked up half at the guy to find out what was wrong, and scared him a pair of eggs and eyes to re-enter the rivers and lakes on the spot, looking at the big man who started to cry again, and suddenly panicked.

    But Ji Haochuan was still like everyone else, raised a glass with tears in his eyes, and his denied eyes did not blink: "No, it is because the beer is bitter."

    Leo: "QAQ ..."

    Does this person think that as long as he doesn’t wipe his tears, he doesn’t cry?    QAQ

    Anyways, please update your excuse library, this was the same excuse when Zhong Yi made him cry last time. QAQQ

    He was really a legend, bitter beer into the throat, heart pain? QAQQQ

    Ji Haochuan calmly raised his hand: "You continue."

    Leo choked, and the distress in his heart was instantly distracted by Ji Haochuan's interruption.

    He tried to pretend he didn't see anyone's Jindouzi said, "Oh, at that time, my primary school was separated from his high school by several hills. They were far in two completely different directions, and they were adults once and again. You had to walk for an hour. "

    His brother went to school earlier than him and after school, so he took him to school except for the first two times. Later, he was picked up by his grandmother to ensure that he remembered his way before letting go.

    Leo didn't know that it was his brother's relationship with the teacher at that time, or the psychological effect after listening to his brother's words. In short, the whole mentality changed, and he couldn't resist going to school.

    "And my brother taught me a way, saying that I had a chance, and I showed my hand in front of everyone." Leo grinned at the clear yellow liquid in his glass, and said, "Although all the children in Yun County now I won't climb the mountain anymore, but at that time, there were still quite a lot.

    In the end, Yun County was closed. Everyone lives on the mountain. Many elders in the family would turn over the mountain to stuff the soil, use the cornice to pick the wild wood fungus, and pick the deep mountain cypress leaves to make tea. From top to bottom, the mountain had already been climbed it became a craft.

    Even Gao Shouru, their grandma, took out the honey wine she had brewed for them two years ago.

    So naturally, children would often take the companion of who climbs the mountain to be proud.

    It's dangerous, but it can't be stopped. A few children can find a few broken walls as long as the cat goes to the old forest in the mountains. The complex is not as good as it is.

    Ji Haochuan are people stupid: "How do you compare ..."

    Leo: "Jump. Jump from this stone to another. Basically, anyone who dares to jump will win."

    "Wait ... it's the kind of two slabs that are disconnected in the middle, and there are no protection measures left and right? Jump straight ????" As a person who walks a little narrower wooden bridge and has soft legs, Ji Haochuan can hardly think of it. Dare to think.

    Leo smiled: "Maybe you sound scared, but we don't have any feelings. It may be the because of customs."

    Even the youngest children in Yunxian can clearly understand the seriousness of these things, and everyone will not swell in this regard and become fat.

    Ji Haochuan just wanted to argue that he was not a native of Yunxian County. Why was he not afraid, he thought of the career of Leo's parents?

    Although Leo and his parents would not take him personally, as long as there was a place where he could be placed, they would take him with then and watch him on the side.

    He grew up, the most important thing was guts and psychological quality.

    "In fact, I was only in the fifth or sixth grade at that time. In front of them, I went straight up the hill and took out the honey made by others. They all looked silly, and then no one really looked down on me."

    Later, Leo talked about a lot about his childhood, and he was dumbfounded by Ji Haochuan, a small town surrounded by small electronic products: "Then, how did you find out that you liked your brother?"

    Leo's alcohol tolerance was also like Zhang Xing's, very average. The barbecue on the table hadn't taken a few bites, but a few bottles of beer went all the way down, and the familiar pair of egg flower eyes also came back completely, and he was facing the front. Ji Haochuan grieved: "Just discovered QAQ ..."

    "All the other children are like, oh ... they all like children who are different from themselves, I think they are all soft QAQQ, whoever asked me I told them I liked my brother, I, my brother is super handsome QAQQQ ..."

    Later, Ji Haochuan himself also drifted a little, listening to the story and was fascinated, and didn’t pick up Liang Sili's five phone calls in one breath.

    Until half an hour later Liang Sili sent a message to him.

    -"I'm at your house now, where are you"

    Then Ji Haochuan blew up. His backhand was a phone call, and he called his father by his first name: "Where did you find the key, Liang Sili! You can’t check my room again!"

    Liang Sili was physically and mentally exhausted today. He was picked up by the fire of his second brother, and he shouted at him rarely: "I asked you where are you now! Do you know what time it is?! Still fooling around home! "

    Ji Haochuan was accustomed to Liang Sili. When he was scolded for the first time, he completely exploded on the spot: "Why are you shouting! Didn’t I learn from you when I was fooling around! Lao Tzu will not go back today!"

    Liang Sili's blood pressure went up in an instant, and he was about to continue listening to a clear male voice from the other end of the phone. He just shouted "Hao Chuan" to his son who exposed the house, and Ji Haochuan immediately turned his head to ask if he was uncomfortable, thirsty, and wanted to vomit, Liang Sili's caring interest was also shocked enough.

    Leo was so drunk that he couldn’t sit up, so he leaned on Ji Haochuan ’s shoulders and continued to be sullen: “A round? Is it your dad? Hao Chuan, how can you “burp” and QAQ talk to your dad like that?”

    Ji Haochuan hurriedly gave back to him, only after listening to his tragic childhood, and knowing the status of his parents in Leo ’s heart, he did not hang up the phone yet, so he anxiously calmed down and said: "Well, I won’t talk, I won’t talk. It’s your dad too, we don’t lack dad, we can’t drink anymore today.”

    Liang Sili: "?"

    Liang Sili: "????????"

    An illegitimate child was enough for him to be beaten. Why did he have one more in one night? ? ?

    Ji Haochuan said impatiently to the phone: "Anyway, I won't go back tonight, you just love yourself ..."

    "Haochuan QAQ ..."

    "Okay, I repeat, I will sleep at a friend's house tonight and I am hanging up Dad."

    Liang Sili: "........."

    Usually, three or four, please ask Duyang not to come to Ji Haochuan to admit that he was his father. Today, even if the person said a word, Ji Haochuan called him "Dad"?

    True magic realism.

   Zhu Hong rolled in the sheets with her boyfriend that night, and when she was about to come for a second round, she received the message from her boss, followed by a familiar sentence.

    -"Who does Haochuan have a good relationship within the group recently?"

    -"I know you haven't slept yet, give me a name in five minutes, otherwise you will be fired"

    The author has something to say:

    Zhu Hong:?



                                          👈                            👉  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logical Aesthetics Chapter 1

Chapter 1   <<Want to shoot him>>     Hot Flow International Photo Contest, was one of the best professional photo contests in the world.     In addition to the generous prize money provided by the organizer's hot flow fund, the winner would also receive a honorary title that would make him earn a spot in the world's top photography field, and  also the highest praise for a photographer, "Hot Flow Master" .     Hot Flow invited 50 finalists to the New York venue each year to witness the birth of the new "Hot Flow Master" .     Simply put, there wasn't a person who could be considered a mortal as the contenders of the competition were on the next level.     At that moment, the venue was dark, and the only source of light was the display screen that successively displayed the photo entries on the stage, but everyone's attention was not here.     When Zhang Xingzhi was looking around, everyone was talking about

Logical Aesthetics Chapter 2

Chapter 2 << What about me, do I look good??>>     The voices of the people on the stage was very quiet, and the people sitting in the audience could only guess the contents of their conversations through Osta's expressionless state.     Although Zhang Xingzhi knew that last night the person in front of him was not small, but he had to say that the laugh of one of the directors of the Heat Flow Fund was worthless in his eyes to such an extent that it really exceeded his expectations.     "I'm really sorry Mr. Zhong Yi, I will always keep you in mind." Osta, who tried his best to save his ass said sincerely.     This was the first time he felt that their biennial competition process was cumbersome. What did you think about it at the beginning? A few names still needed to be announced for the top ten and in first three minutes he should have squeezed the day and end the fight.     If it was not for the purpose of grabbing the co-br




For any further queries:
Find me on twitter