Skip to main content

Logical Aesthetics Chapter 47

Chapter 47

<<"Zhong Yi, you can't refuse me.">>



    Waiting for him to take a bath and open the door of the bathroom, in his eyes he was sitting on the toilet with body milk and waiting for him.

    Zhong Yi whose body wasn't worn stopped at the time and asked: "Why?"

    Zhang Xingzhi handed him the phone in the other hand: "Phone."

    Zhong Yi glanced at him strangely first, and then knew: "Liang Sili?"

    Zhang Xingzhi nodded: "He must be waiting for you to pick up the call."

    "Let's turn on the hands-free." Zhong Yi did not answer the phone but took the body milk in Zhang Xingzhi's hand. He now wondered what could make Liang Sili anxious like that, anyways it would definitely not be work related.

    The person who started to apply body lotion to his body was not covered with creases, and the white skin was also adorned with the crystal drops of water. So frankly in front of Zhang Xingzhi, the painting was as beautiful.

    But before he moved, the two clearly heard Liang Sili's tone rising suddenly on the phone: "Don't turn on hands-free!"

    Zhang Xingzhi looked at Zhong Yi, and Zhong Yi blinked slowly, and finally returned the body milk bottle in his hand to Zhang Xingzhi and said, "Then you help me apply it."

    As a result, Liang Sili: "You haven't asked me to apply body milk to you ..."

    Zhong Yi was speechless for two seconds: "I will count to three and hang up if you don’t say anything ..."

    "My dad asked me to bring you home for dinner."

    Zhong Yi was too lazy to take care of him, and he began to count down:
   
    "Three."

    "Really, tomorrow night."

    "Two."

    "My eldest brother and second brother are here."

    "One……"

    "Okay, I was wrong. Teacher Zhong, my dad urged me to get married again please save me." Liang Sili knew that this who person said he would hang up was about to hang up, and finally could not bear to grab before the last sound, and spoke very quickly and completed the entire shameful request.

    In the end, Zhong Yi criticized, and Zhang Xingzhi kept applying, don't touch it, and then he turned around and asked him, "I didn't hear you."

    Liang Sili: "........."

    Zhong Yi: "In the end, if I don't talk, and you don't speak I will really hang up."

    "I said, don't hang up." Liang Sili was now madly hypnotizing himself. Zhang Xingzhi was going to give Zhong Yi his life. He was not sour. He really was not sour at all. "My dad has urged me to get married and asked me to come home for dinner. "

    "Then you go back and get married." Zhong Yi also was a little inexplicable.

    "Ah ... Zhong Yimou have no heart. Why on earth do you say that my Liang family is heartless?"

    "Otherwise? Should I fight with your dad?" Zhong Yi said, meanwhile supporting Zhang Xingzhi to raise his arms and stretch his legs.

    In fact, it does not matter if you answer the phone in the bathroom, you can’t turn on the speakerphone. When Zhang Xingzhi sat on the toilet and bent Zhong Yi and rubbed his calf, he could hear Liang Sili's voice clearly.

    Zhong Yi: "I still say you are only forty and have not yet reached the age of marriage?"

    Liang Sili, who was stunned again: "... Are you really going to leave me with no face at all?"

    "Spend some money to hire someone to accompany you to go back and say it's your girlfriend." Zhong Yi listened to him just like he was listening to the wind, "If I go back with you, I guess, your dad would say that we are together and that there is no conflict in marrying you and having children. "

    "Then I will pay to hire someone to go back. Doesn't my dad think that it is no conflict for me to have a girlfriend and marry me!"

    "Yeah, women don't even need you to find me. I really don't want to see your two brothers at all."

    "Why don't you use it, you're stronger! You didn't pay it last time ..."

    At this time Liang Sili begged Zhong Yi, Zhang Xingzhi applied lotion on Zhong Yi inside and out in silence, leaving only his rare buttocks.

    Zhong Yi wanted to tell Zhang Xingzhi that he would cum by himself, and then he felt a cold bone on his back, and it instantly change the tone of Liang Sili. He literally chewed his words.

    Liang Sili gave a keen voice and asked conservatively: "What's wrong?"

    Zhong Yi just wanted to look back, and he was stunned around his waist. He shuddered, and Zhong Yi was almost instantly supported on to the marble sink in front of him. The phone held in the other hand made Liang Sili's voice again.

    "Zhong Yi?"

    In the large mirror, a well-dressed man was standing behind the clump of Zhong Yi, his face still, and the hair that had not been wiped off by the Zhong Yi was still wet and was clinging to his delicate face, and his front chest was red. Especially eye-catching.

    Looking through the mirror, Zhong Yi also knew that the man's eyes were full of him without even wearing glasses.

    In the eyes, as Zhang Xingzhi’ s actions continued, Zhong Yi's eyes also sank little by little.

    As soon as he added his lower lip while holding the phone, he lowered his eyelashes and said, "No, there is a bad signal in the bathroom."

    Liang Sili skimmed his lips subtly and did not break: "Then I will pick you up tomorrow night."

    Before Zhong Yi could say, "OK", Zhang Xingzhi thrusted himself in. He was sure that his whole body shook forward, and his wet hair shattered his shoulders.

    Liang Sili only listened to the phone and heard a much deeper male voice: "No, I will bring him over."

    Liang Sili: "I ..."

    Mobile phone: "Beep ... beep ... beep ..."

    Liang Sili: "........."

    Liang Sili, who was hung up on, sat on the sofa for a long time, and finally opened the chat box with Zhong Yi and typed.

    -"Don't leave a stamp on the right side of his neck, my second brother will see it"

    However, when the bright screen of the mobile phone on the wash basin indicated that the message was received, Zhong Yi and Zhang Xingzhi were no longer in the bathroom.

    As soon as he hung up the phone, Zhang Xingzhi took Zhong Yi out of the bathroom himself. Zhong Yi's long legs were a little hardened around his waist, and he didn't know what it was like to be with him without looking at it. I figured that you really glided, Teacher Zhang. "

    Zhang Xingzhi didn't answer and hugged the person all the way to the bed.

    In speech, his big palms had already grabbed the legs of the person under him, and Zhong Yi raised his hand and blocked Zhang Xingzhi’ s face who wanted to kiss. The words that came after were straightforward: "If you don’t wear a condom, then don't kiss me."

    Zhang Xingzhi hesitated for a few seconds after staring at his lips, and finally chose to sink into the waist and said, "Then I will not kiss you today."

    ...

   In the end, Zhong Yi told him, "Leo said last time that I was a cleanliness freak, do you remember that?"

    Zhang Xingzhi paused for a second: "Liang Sili also said that you loved being clean."

    "The ambition is not small." Zhong Yi laughed on his pillow. His dripping hair had half-dried on the quilt and pillow, and there was a little coolness on Zhang Xingzhi's waist. Zhong Yi closed his eyes and said surely. The forefoot still has to look for someone I don’t have the strength to do it, and the back foot has begun to cure me of cleanliness? What are we going to do next for Teacher Zhang? Tell me? "

    Zhang Xingzhi fiddled with Zhong Yi's hair in silence, looking at his ears hidden in the hair, looking at his elegant neck, and looked at his beautiful butterfly bone, and then said, "I want to shave your pubic hair... "

    Zhong Yi paused, while supporting his strong abdominal muscles and raised his eyebrows, "We have a great idea for Teacher Zhang, when did you learn these words of the tiger and wolf? I didn't ask you to shave, and you still want to shave me in return? "

    Zhang Xingzhi didn't evade his sight at all, and was straight forward as usual: "No?"

    Zhong Yi didn't get it. The narrow and long eyes seemed to be able to see through all his thoughts, and asked, "Do you think what I said to Dean Jiang was intentionally said to you?"

    Zhang Xingzhi looked at him without saying a word, which was considered as given.

    Zhong Yi only smiled at the corner of his mouth, and then he lowered his pillow and went back, he listened to Zhang Xingzhi and asked, "Does that mean that I shouldn't be smart?"

    "It's understandable." Zhong Yi had closed his eyes again, his voice was lazy, with a little husky sexiness, "Sometimes I have to listen to the old man more."

    Zhang Xingzhi only said: "I don't believe it."

    Zhong Yi said: "But many things are not transferred by whether you believe it or not."

    "You can't answer the Dean's question at all." Zhang Xingzhi said very slowly, but he was very determined. "You are just deceiving yourself."

    The voice fell, and Zhong Yi's broken hair slid down a few inches from his face, blocking his face and he spoke from inside: "Mr. Zhang is so confident in himself? How can you be sure that I like you?"

    Although he admitted that he often does Zhang Xing to stop the real and false sales, but the sentence, the truth was not important at all, what everyone thinks was important.

    It was not necessary to distinguish whether it was true or false.

    Zhong Yi reminded leisurely: "Don't make the same mistake as Dean Jiang, teacher Zhang, don't believe in yourself too much."

    But Zhang Xingzhi only spit out two words: "Together."

    In fact, Dean Jiang didn’t need to be frustrated at all because Zhang Xingzhi’ s oil and salt did not enter, because now he was just like Zhong Yi in front of him.

    "I don't know anything else, but the dean was wrong, he really hasn't figured it out." Zhang Xingzhi’ s mellow voice echoed in his quiet and spacious bedroom, and then held Zhong Yi, "You sleep with me , It’s not that I ’m chasing after you, you just cannot refuse me. ”

    "Zhong Yi, you can't refuse me."

    Under the broken hair, Zhong Yi froze as soon as Zhang Xingzhi spoke and said the first sentence.

    After all, it was not that he was refusing Zhang Xingzhi, but that Zhang Xingzhi is refusing him, or he himself said to Dean Jiang ...

    The protruding fingers of the man with the knuckles tangled in his supple long hair: "It doesn't matter if you admit it or not, it's enough for me as long as you know it yourself."

    "So, does Teacher Zhong have any conflicting opinions?"

    Listening to the sentence that seemed familiar in his ear, Zhong Yi finally laughed out loud, and said dumbly: "Is Teacher Zhang always so eloquent?"

    "Ok."

    "Why haven't I figured it out before?"

    "Look at the demand."

    Zhong Yi laid still on his warm belly for a long while: "You just pray that what you said is right."

    Zhang Xingzhi was unmoved: "You said, good boys will not have bad luck."

    Zhong Yi raised an eyebrow: "This is obviously not what I said, I just repeated someone else’s words."

    Zhang Xingzhi: "There is no difference in that."

    Because I don’t recognize God, I only recognize you.

    Before falling asleep, the last sentence that Zhong Yi said was: "When I wake up tomorrow, I won't find my shame has been shaved by you right when I open my eyes right??”

    Zhang Xingzhi’ s eyes flashed slightly and said, "No, I want to shave it in front of you."

The author has something to say:

Dean Jiang: ... this is the full blood you want







                                          👈                            👉  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logical Aesthetics Chapter 1

Chapter 1   <<Want to shoot him>>     Hot Flow International Photo Contest, was one of the best professional photo contests in the world.     In addition to the generous prize money provided by the organizer's hot flow fund, the winner would also receive a honorary title that would make him earn a spot in the world's top photography field, and  also the highest praise for a photographer, "Hot Flow Master" .     Hot Flow invited 50 finalists to the New York venue each year to witness the birth of the new "Hot Flow Master" .     Simply put, there wasn't a person who could be considered a mortal as the contenders of the competition were on the next level.     At that moment, the venue was dark, and the only source of light was the display screen that successively displayed the photo entries on the stage, but everyone's attention was not here.     When Zhang Xingzhi was looking around, everyone was talking about

Logical Aesthetics Chapter 2

Chapter 2 << What about me, do I look good??>>     The voices of the people on the stage was very quiet, and the people sitting in the audience could only guess the contents of their conversations through Osta's expressionless state.     Although Zhang Xingzhi knew that last night the person in front of him was not small, but he had to say that the laugh of one of the directors of the Heat Flow Fund was worthless in his eyes to such an extent that it really exceeded his expectations.     "I'm really sorry Mr. Zhong Yi, I will always keep you in mind." Osta, who tried his best to save his ass said sincerely.     This was the first time he felt that their biennial competition process was cumbersome. What did you think about it at the beginning? A few names still needed to be announced for the top ten and in first three minutes he should have squeezed the day and end the fight.     If it was not for the purpose of grabbing the co-br




For any further queries:
Find me on twitter